Well, I just arranged to take my algebra exam. I am not excited, although I did do pretty good on the review test...52/71. I don't know...I call it good. The commons were merciless today, I was trying to get to the library to take my test, but I got all caught up and it took me the entire passing period to get from the commons to the library. I think I have finally decided I like the librarian here. She is nice and out personalities clash together quite nicely. I think it would be the most boringest job ever to be a librarian. I want to be a dancer and/or a chef. I really want a car, and my license. Dad says that I can not get one 'til I am 18... I can only hope he is wrong. But what I hope most of all is that he will teach me to drive sometime soon.
loves,
Carissa Colton.
No comments:
Post a Comment